View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 12:38 AM   #102
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Let's get the big surprise out of the way first: I don't (presently) suspect Kit. Shocking, right? I hate to spoil a glorious tradition, but Kit and Agan discussing the possible implications of Nimrodel on Day 1 seems (at least on Kit’s end) innocent enough to me. While it’s true that the baddies would be as keen to know the lovers’ details as we are, her tone lends an air of ignorance rather than pot-stirring. Essentially I think a wolf Kit or a mystery gifted* Kit would not have this particular type of discussion with Agan; were she a wolf, they could have sent their secret messages during the Night, and were she a gifted, well, she would know what her role was, wouldn't she? Um, wouldn't she?

The only particular thing I could find from Boro was the use of the phrase “getting inside your head,” which, knowing how clever my prince can be, may have been picked up on by the wolves as a hint toward the seer’s true identity. I know it isn’t much, but there wasn’t much to go on, and the wolves were likely grasping at straws in this matter. Knowing there was no chance to undo Agan’s reveal, the quickest way to profit from the situation was to attempt to find the real seer before he or she could possibly reveal some of the sultry minx’s packmates. Obviously they were wrong, and now they will pay for their heinous crimes. My prince must be avenged!

In regards to above, I’ll note that Lottie made a quick point of that before voting for Boro, which, if my above theory is correct, could paint her in a rather bloody light. Other than that, I’ve not dedicated much time to her yet, I’ll admit.

While I hesitate to trust McCaber on principle (he’s the McCobbler, after all!), I think his logic this Day and the last has been sound (and not just because he voted Agan, promise). He tips toward the logical side of at least voting for someone who is around to defend themselves, and the fact that the vote was for Agan does honestly help his case, especially since he was the one who started the votes against her and we all know how unpredictable Day 1s can be; he easily could have been serving her up as a quick lynch, and I don’t believe Cab would take such a big risk, at least not on Day 1.

I find Shasta’s vote highly suspicious, however. I don’t find it within his nature to go after someone who hasn’t yet spoken their piece. Must he really go after someone who hasn't shown up, especially after the debacles we've had in the past with absent Day 1 lynchees? It’s bad form, and unusual form for him. If he is a wolf, he could easily use the events of the last game (I mean, really, I haven’t changed my avatar, for God’s sake) as a joking front for shifting the vote toward me and away from a compatriot. Say, Agan, perhaps?

Rikae looks okay to me (for the moment) mostly based on the fact that Agan specified her as a dream, and to have Rikae turn out the opposite of that reveal would ruin what small (and inexplicable) chance Agan has at keeping up this seer act. I'll reevaluate this later, as I know both of these ladies are capable of that level of shenanigans if not more, but for toDay, Rikae shifts into my ignore column. Like yesterDay, I simply have bigger fishes to sleep with- I mean fry.

Farael considers the options and has come to, in my opinion, the correct decision. It's been so long since we've played that I'm not sure of your style, but you certainly don't seem a threat at the moment (and yes, it's Sally).

Cop has given me no reason to notice her, and is, I must say, entirely off my radar. Her vote placed Agan solidly in the danger zone, which, much like Cab, I don't believe Cop would risk on Day 1 with so few in the village.

As for this gifted mess, my advice to the village is, at least for now, to ignore what Nimrodel might have been or may have become. If their alignment has shifted, the only evidence we have of their actions from before the change was Day 1, and in most of our cases, that isn't much to go on. I feel like spending time talking about the possibilities of that role is only going to detract from our true purpose, which is exactly what the wolves want. Only two of us can know what Nimrodel's role entails, and I doubt Nimrodel is going to talk, so it's a non-issue.

I need to vote soon and get to bed. A quick list as a recap....

Would vote:
Agan (HOW IS THIS NOT HAPPENING, YOU GUYS?)
Shasta
Lottie
Rikae

Would not vote:
Kit
Cop
Farael
McCaber
Sally
(duh)

I'll post this (sorry for the delay, by the way) and catch up again before I vote in a second.

*Nimrodel, that is
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote