View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 12:56 AM   #106
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Okay, regarding Agan the Seer. Obviously, her still being alive is an issue, since we lynched our Ranger. On the one hand, we have the possibility that Agan is telling the truth about being Galadriel - we then have to consider why the wolves left her alive to continue to dream. The only thing I can see as a possibility is something to do with whatever Nimrodel is now; I can't think of any other good reason for the wolves to leave an outed, defenseless seer alive.

On the other hand, we have an Aganwolf, desperate not to be lynched on the first day and pulling a gamble (that ultimately paid off). This theory has the added benefit of explaining why she's still alive today.

Honestly, I'm leaning toward the latter scenario. The former relies too much on the wolves being ultra-timid, in my opinion (unless they know something we don't, which is possible, I suppose, but hard to speculate on).

So, following that assumption, I'm going to look next at the people who were quickest to condemn Agan. A wolf whose partner has an expiration date is almost sure to want to make themselves look good by throwing them under the bus.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV

Last edited by Shastanis Althreduin; 12-15-2014 at 12:57 AM. Reason: X'ed with Sally twice.
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote