View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 01:16 AM   #111
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: In hospitals, call rooms and (rarely) my apartment.
Farael has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coppermirror View Post
Farael -> McCaber (1) (does it count when it's not in red?)
Rikae -> Kitanna (1)
Lottie -> Shasta (1)
So I can't sleep, and I've been keeping a grumpy (because I can't sleep) eye on you all from my phone. I Just wanted to clarify that the red votes weren't a thing when I played last (I don't think they were... I don't even know how to make something red!)

So to clarify

++McCaber

For the same reasons as above.

Of all the recent discussion, there's been little of substance that has been said, really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copper
The natural assumption now is that Agan is a wolf, but it seems there are suggestions that the wolves didn't believe the Seer-reveal and think she's got another role.
I don't know where that suggestion was made (granted, I AM sleepy)... I think that most of us assume that either Agan is a wolf or the wolves chose to ignore the Seer (or were unable to attack the Seer) for some reason. I know I am splitting hairs here, and it's possible this is all a misunderstanding, but if I'm missing something I'd like that explained!

Rikae and Loslote haven't given us much, but the village was quite quiet when we were all on earlier, so I'm not quite ready to point fingers in their direction

Shasta and Sally have been arguing back and forth, but they are sounding like two wary villagers and not particularly evil.

So, over all, my top two suspects are
  • Agan whose role will likely be clarified toNight and...
  • McCaber for his iffy reasoning and "safe" (but misfired) vote

I expect this to change in later Days, but now I need to sleep.

Vote wisely my villagers!

Edit: X-ed with Sally.