View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 01:54 AM   #117
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Recently is relative in Werewolf these days. I'm referring to recent games, not necessarily games that were played recently (which is definitely not how I should have worded that, but oh well). You've been quite frustrated at being killed in absentia (which I understand, as it's happened to me too, grumble grumble), and with Legate facing the same fate recently while on your side, I'm unwilling to believe you'd throw me so casually under the bus without giving me a chance to defend myself. Rather, I'm willing to believe it, but I don't think that was the situation yesterDay.

Honey. Honey. You know how much I'm lynched. It's sort of a lot, and often for little or no reason. You're right in that Agan wasn't necessarily in trouble, but I didn't say she was; I said you were shifting focus onto me and away from someone else.

More importantly, just look at how much you jumped when I poked you....

EDIT: x'd with Farael
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
Agan being in trouble at the time makes it a way bigger red flag than it would have been otherwise
Uh... you wanna try running that last bit by me one more time?

Also, if you want to talk about jumping when poked, let's talk about how you came into the day with suspicions aimed right at me, solely because I literally threw away a principle vote on you yesterday. I was literally not even suspicious of you. It was Day 1.

Did I jump when you poked me? Maybe. But I've been getting poked by Lottie all day (even if I wasn't here for it).
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote