View Single Post
Old 12-17-2005, 01:06 PM   #28
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield

Thrifty on courage? That's exactly the kind of outrageous statement that passes for wisdom in these parts. How dare ye, Mormegil? I was asking those willing and merciless wolves to join me in the hunt for these Elves. And yes SpM, I say Elves because they used foul Elven runes on the carcass of Anguirel. Even if these heroes are not Elves they are no better. Grrrrr!!!!

I hate Elves. And Men. And Dwarves, ooooh, I just hate Dwarves. And I also hate those 'True' Wargs [which I'm sure you'll all have heard about]. Think they're so much better than me. Mocking me all the time, how I loathe them...

In any case, I am currently inclined to ignore the reasoning of the Crabby wolf and the Big Bad Wolf because they show no knowledge of the right nature of Wargs and seem stuck in their ignorant ways. Tell me, my wolves, where did you hear such nonsense and untruths about the Wargs? Have your studies been based on the lore and histories laid down by the Elves, they who twist all to suit their purpose? To turn wolf against Warg, that is their aim!