View Single Post
Old 03-15-2006, 11:37 AM   #20
Gurthang
Sword of Spirit

Gurthang has just left Hobbiton.
Wow, you would not believe the dream I had last night. I always have strange nights when I don't shave my overgrown hair. I'd love to tell my dream to you, too, but see really, 'I have not the heart to tell you'.

Initial thoughts: blatant and uncalled for!

1. Valier and TGWBS are the lovers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valier
The guy who be short I see you have lost your beard I shall go and knit you one! I promise it shall be as sweet as me!

Well I must agree with others today, we must concentrate on killing wolves, and not worry too much about the lovers today, since the wolves are more likely to find them out first.
Sending a message, then discouraging looking for lovers? Perhaps...

2. Eomer mentions Lhuna in a defensive manner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim
Neither should we lynch Lhunardawen — yet, though probability theory dictates unpleasant news for that pretty little elf.
Lover pair? Not likely, but something to think on early, and then maybe late, too.

3. Thinlómien seems suspicious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien
And Lalaith you say we shouldn't babble. That might be true, though I'm not sure if I agree with you. It's true that evidence is more difficult to find from a post flood, but we should keep in mind that loudmouth wolves more probably slip something than non-loudmouths. Anyway, your request is reasonable because if everybody posts as much as I did in my previous ww, no one can manage reading even through one day. So I'd like to change Lalaith's advice a bit: speak enough that you can slip (especially wolves) but don't speak too much to flood the village with your babbling.
Seems to turn slightly. Doesn't really agree, then more or less does. Although, I certainly don't think the wolves are going to purposely speak so much that they slip up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien
[responding to spawn]I thought about that issue, but somehow didn't think that hiding aspect. Anyway, I agree with you.
Almost a tad too agreeable, if you ask me...

Well, now that that's out of the way, let me just say that, by pure knowing-nothing, looking-at-the-list-and-picking randomness, I think that Naria is a wolf. Which means she makes my top six list.