View Single Post
Old 08-15-2003, 11:04 PM   #17
Elven Warrior

Sting

Character Description Form:

1.) Have you ever played in an RPG at the Barrow Downs? – NO

2.) How many RPG’s on the Barrow Downs are you currently involved in? None

3.) Have you posted in The Green Dragon Inn or in The White Horse in Rohan? – YES Which one?The Green Dragon

For your character please include:

NAME:Assiram

RACE:Man

WEAPONS (No magical, super-hero, mithril weapons. Just good solid Middle-earth weapons and armor only that is appropriate to the race of the character and the time period.):Longsword

APPEARANCE: He's tall and well-built with greyish blue eyes and dirty blond hair that covers his ears. He wears leather gauntlets and a long coat which he uses to conceal his sword.

PERSONALITY/STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES: (No half-Elven characters. No mixed-type characters. No super-heroes. No assassins. No one all powerful, martial arts proficient, or having any magical traits. Just regular characters with normal abilities for their races only): He hardly does a thing unless he's paid for it and shows mercy to no one. He has a short temper and beleives fighting is the solution to all life's problems. His love of battle often puts him in danger, though, as he will back down from almost nothing and will continue to fight until he wins or is killed.

HISTORY: He was born in a Gondorian village and his parents died when he was young, leaving him to fend for himself. He eventually turned to a life of crime and when he was older led a gang of highwaymen who waylaid and robbed travellers. When some Men of Gondor came to try and stop them, however, he fled until he reached Bree. There he became a regular at the Prancing Pony and met Bill Ferny, which leaves us about where we are now.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

FIRST POST:

Assiram threw open the door of the Prancing Pony and walked towards Bill Ferny's usual seat in the dark corner across the room. As he briskly walked across the Common Room, Assiram never took his eyes off Bill's table, and pushed past anyone in his way without a second glance, for there was money to be made this night.

When, he reached the corner, Assiram noticed Bill sitting with his back in the corner, as he was apt to do of late, and one of Bill's many southern friends sitting on the opposite side of the small round table. Assiram stared down the southerner, his gaze seeming burn a hole through the man of the south. Finally the southerner looked stupidly at Assiram, who said simply,"Get up. You're in my seat." The southerner disregarded him and turned back to Bill. Assiram's arm suddenly lashed out and put the southerner on the ground in a heap.

Assiram then calmly took his place at the table across from Bill and said," So you're back in Bree, eh, Ferny. What kind of a job have you got for me?"

"I'm only back for a short while," Ferny said. Then switching to a businesslike tone he said,"There've been a few hobbits who won't quite submit to Sharkey. They're not giving him all they owe. I need you to find them, and if they still won't follow the Rules, then make an example of them and I can guarantee you'll be well paid. Here's a list of them." Ferny slid a piece of paper across the table to Assiram.

"I'd better be well paid, unless you'd like your head to roll,"Assiram replied, standing to leave.

"We'll leave in the morning, then," said Bill, knowing this meant "yes".

[ August 16, 2003: Message edited by: Elven Warrior ]