View Single Post
Old 08-17-2003, 08:46 AM   #22
Niluial
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Niluial has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Niluial Send a message via MSN to Niluial
Ring

Character Description Form:
1.) Have you ever played in an RPG at the Barrow Downs? – Yes (with Lyra actually [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img])
2.) How many RPG’s on the Barrow Downs are you currently involved in? one (I hope)
3.) Have you posted in The Green Dragon Inn or in The White Horse in Rohan? – umm…* nope
Character Description Form:
Name: Niluial Brandywine
Race: Hobbit
Weapon: A pocket knife and that is about it
Short physical description: Niluial had always been the outcast in Hobbiton, she was nt like other Hobbits; she was very beautiful and thin (weird for a hobbit), she had brown hair and sea blue eyes and she was rather tall, for a Hobbit that is! She had a very neat look to her and that might be because she was a complete perfectionist. She also has a very sophisticated look to her which is also unusual for a hobbit!
Backround/Motivation/Character: Niluial is a very serious person and usually has no time for fun. But when she is in that playful mood there is no telling what she will do. She loves to work and is a brilliant cook. She is sensitive and often takes things the wrong way which often irritates other hobbits.
She was never really close to any member of her family. So she didn’t have much to do with them! Her family left when she was only 15, and they left her rather wealthy. Her family never did care for her and look after her, that is where she got her sense of responsibility. But To this day no one knows where her family has gone.
She runs her own little farm… and she really has green fingers. The only problem is she hates getting her hands dirty. She comes across as a Tom-boy and many young Hobbits find that intimidating. Boys? No, not interested well… that isn’t fully true she always did have her eye on Tim Bracegirdle!
Many hobbits flirt with her because of her beauty. Niluial was often a trouble maker when she is in her playful mood!
First Post
Niluial sighed as she opened the door to her cottage. She didn’t want to admit it but she felt very lonely often and wished she had some more company. She liked to visit Melody Bracegirdle for the exact reason that she was Tim Bracegirdle’s sister. She looked at the clock… my time does fly she thought.
Niluial sat on her couch and watched out the window. Little hobbits were picking berries, others were singing and some were playing games. “Oh get a grip of yourself Niluial! Please you are strong and though. Stop sulking find something to do!” she said to herself in an irritated voice. She fixed her hair and picked up a basket on her way out "picking flowers might be fun" She said to herself.
On her way back she saw the Took residence. A grand tall, rather beautiful building. In the distance she saw Melody looking rather irritated. She decided to walk up to her but before Niluial knew it Melody was inside. She saw a window open and decided to go see what Melody was doing. She snuck up and leaned against the wall, right next to the window and listened to what Melody said… “No, no, no. There’s a shortage of leaf, and Paladin wants to send a group of youngsters off to get some. People like Doderic, and Ilberic-”
“-and me,” a young mans voice said.
“You seriously think, I am going to go to through half the Shire, get myself roasted by one of those ruffians, stabbed by a shiriff and drowned in a river to bring old Paladin his leaf?” Melody said again.

Niluial always did want to interact with Tim more… this was her opportunity… so what if I go through half the shire, so what if I get myself roasted by one of those ruffians or even get stabbed by a shiriff… at least I can be with Tim… from that moment she decided she also wanted to go with the group of youngsters to bring old Paladin his leaf!

A few hours later Niluial found Paladin talking to an old friend. "Paladin... Paladin" Niluial called waving her hands up high.
"Niluial, what is?" Paladin said. Niluial watched his face brighten as he spoke to her.
"I want to go..." Niluial demanded.
"To get my my leaf? But Niluial... you are a young..."
"I dont care I want to go please" Niluial said as she interrupted Paladin.
"Oh, well if you wish. I dont understand why"
"Well you dont need to. Thank you and keep safe!" Niluial said kissing Paladin on the cheek and running off.
"Oh bye" Niluial said in the distance. She was so happy that her heart was racing. "I always wanted to go on some kind of adventure" Niluial exclaimed knowing well that no one was listening!
Lyra I really want to do another RPG… if this character is not ok I will change it with pleasure… sorry if it seems rushed I just am in a rush! I might make some changes

[ August 17, 2003: Message edited by: Niluial ]