View Single Post
Old 02-23-2016, 04:08 PM   #2134
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
That was terrific! Loved every bit of it. And the starting sentence was great! Thanks for modding this, Pitch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
And the mythology of Middle-earth never was the same again.
Tilion's mood swings certainly won't be!

(Now that I think of it, you can probably measure the passing of my innocent-mindedness by my reactions to Paper Telephones. )

Loved all the sentences and pictures. A couple that deserve an extra bow, I think, are Hook's Downer (yay! It's back! And with amazingly accurate text too!), Oddwen's legless Legolas, and Legate's monotonous calendar, which made me chuckle. I was also really amazed by all the great artwork!

I second (third?) liking the constant changes. I loved how one picture or sentence would drastically change the topic or bring in hilarious new elements. This was fantastic! Let's do it again!