View Single Post
Old 12-09-2003, 08:52 PM   #92
Theoric Windcaller
Haunting Spirit

Theoric Windcaller has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

(The four exit Fangorn, Gandalf whistles to and the call is quickly returned by a gleaming horse, white as snow, galloping towards them fom across the plains.)

Legolas: That's one of the Mereas, unles my eyes are cheat--, hold on. Gandalf, that's my horse! I remember cause he has a scar on his leg!

(Gandalf looks around.)

Legolas: Give me back my--

Gandalf: Well, it looks like we better be going now. Up, up and away horse!

(The horse doesn't move.)

Gandalf: Grrr. (kicks the horse. He speeds off.)

--

(The four ride up to Rohan.)

Gandalf: Edoras, and the Golden Hall of--uh---, uh. Yeah. Theoden's mind is overthrown, and we're gonna have to beat the mess out of him to get Saruman out.

(Meanwhile...)

Eowyn: My lord, your son--well, we were paintballing in the field, and I guess I was aimed to low, I am shot your son in the no-no spot.

(Theoden laughs.)

---

Gandalf: Be careful what you say, this is the land of critics and Harry Potter fans--do not look for welcome here.

---

Grima: (seeing the lord's son in pain)- Oh, I guess your team won then. Poor bloke never wins.

Eowyn: No shoot, sherlock.

---

Hama: Sup dog, I mean... (cough) Hail. I cannot have you before Theoden king so armed.

Gandalf: I bet it was that little twit Grima who made up that rule, pompus little---

Hama: Actually it was me.

(Silence.)

Gandalf: Fine.

(Gives the guys their weapons and the four head on.)

Hama: my lord, Gandalf comes, and he looks like he ain't happy.

Gandalf: Man, you better get all yo fools up in 'ere to start acting nicer to me.

Grima: Yeah, he ain't happy.

Theoden: Why should I do that, Gandalf?

Gandalf: Cause I told you to.

Grima: Late is the hour in which this conjurer comes! Ill news is an ill guest.

Gandalf: shut up you Harry-Potter look alike! I've seen you in your room, dressing up like the boy! Keep your tongue behind your teeth.

Grima: (cough) I dunno what he's talking about.

(That's my two cents. Someone else take over.)