View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 04:19 AM   #510
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Forewarning, I may not be around as much toDay as normally, because for large part, the time when I will have most time to play WW would be when I'm at work, throughout the, like, next seven hours or so. I hope to be back also a few hours before DL, but not for very long. In any case my posts may be shorter (ha, ha).

Anyway, as for now.

I agree with that Mith was widely unsuspected and it would make sense if she was meant to be a no-trace kill. One option is that the Wolves are really getting suspected and killing other people would bring them into the spotlight.

More interestingly, now that we can assume Zil's innocence, we can try to look back at events related to him at least with some knowledge. The bandwagon for him, for example, makes it clear that it was a "safe space" for Wolves to contribute to, i.e. being sure they would not vote for a fellow Wolf (but at the same time, casting a vote outside it was "safe space" in the sense that such a vote would not be linked to lynching an innocent. It was only less safe because it wasn't so dead clear yet at that time who was going to get the votes). Zil's spat with Nerwen is another thing, because now we know his retaliation was genuine; Nerwen's suspicion of him itself I am not sure of. I am growing wary of her again, I mean she has so far been moving around basically unsuspected for most of the time. Then again, it's her.

Otherwise: I am all for using the list Lalaith now provided. We should shuffle things up anyway so that it's not still the same list. I am also for the Dead checking Lottie next. The communication seems to work (hopefully), so let's keep it that way.

Speaking of communicating with Dead, I am still wary of Nogrod. His replies at the end of yesterDay looked genuine, but upon re-thinking, in the big picture, his one-track distraction and dismissing the communication with the Dead stands. In any case, I hope to read more of him when it comes to discussing people etc.

Boro's "confession" in the beginning of toDay pinged my radar as "I used to be a person willing to die, but recently I have been converted into a Wolf, so I don't want to die anymore".

Anyway. I agree with Nerwen that the Days are passing on, and we should make sure we lynch a Wolf, as it is theoretically possible we have four baddies here (especially now that effectively, we can assume except for Lottie that all the dead were innocents).

EDIT: x-ed with Nerwen
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote