View Single Post
Old 11-24-2006, 08:55 AM   #42
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Glirdingo looked at Arianna and nodded. "You are indeed right. We need to move out. However, we do not have the proper provisions for this. For instance, I do no have a horse," he smiled sheepishly. He also knew that they werer going to need food for such a quest.

"I have taken care of everything," the caretaker said. "There are 8 or so horses in the stable behind the Inn. Provisions are packed on each of them for 2 weeks travel. Now, get going before it's too late." With that final monotone speech, he arose from his seat and walked to the door. He turned before leaving, looked at the group and nodded. With that, he left, standing straight, his rags swishing behind him out the door.

Glirdingo looked at them. "Well, what are we waiting for!? We have someone to save!" He started to the door but stopped abruptly. "You all go on. I need to have a word with Eomeléo," " the others walked ahead while he stayed behind with Eomeléo.

He turned and looked at Eomeléo. "Now, I noticed there was something troubling you. What is it?"