View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 06:46 PM   #153
Sephiroth
Pile O'Bones

Sephiroth has just left Hobbiton.
1420!

Hey people!

I've thought about the story and I came up with two possibilities:

1 - a not-so-good hobbit (a Sackville, perhaps?) that follows the group because he knows (and envies) one of the characters and thinks he's up to something. He could enter in the first opportunity the group reaches something vaguely valuable (after all, this could be anything... even something completely useless). Then he could just keep following (and the others eventually accept him)... Or maybe it'll be too dangerous to come back and the rest of the group shows him some mercy. I’m not thinking of a really bad character… just a misguided, greedy hobbit, one that could learn much searching for Entwives.

2 – A Bogsworth (maybe a cousin or something like that) who goes after Tansy after she goes adventuring. I don’t know what you’re thinking about what she will tell her family, but maybe that’s an option.

Right now, I think (1) would be more interesting, but I’m a beginner and maybe (2) could be easier to role-play. And, of course, I’m still open to any other suggestions.

Of course I don’t want to hold back the storyline, and if you think any of my options could be a problem, please say so.