Thread: Your lotr dream
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2004, 01:55 AM   #197
Armetiel
Haunting Spirit

Armetiel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

My odd dream..I dreamt this right after TT came out on video, so even though i dreamed i was going to see ROTK i hadn't actually seen it yet...I had posted this on another message board, so I just copied and pasted it to here [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

First of all, I said I was going to go see the Lord or the Rings: The Return of the King. Apperently I did not mean in theatres, I was going to be right there on the set (or something...the characteurs were no long actors but real ppl that actually looked like that)

I walk through these doors that look a lot like the doors from the back room at work, and I see a gravelly area with a small grassy hill, and beyone the hill is a huge river. Sitting on the hill is Aragorn, Gollum/Smeagol, and Sam.

Sitting on a blanket in the gravel is Merry, Pippin, Frodo. Sitting on a rock a ways off in the gravel is Gandalf. Gimli is walking beside me coming out the doors. He is wearing a Green felt hat with a red feather. I greet him and he says "I'm not Gimli. I'M LEGOLAS" So I apologize, and greet him as Legolas. He says "You believe me?" And I say "Of course. You've never lied to me before." (this is my first time talking to him) Then a glowing elf appears and says "No I AM LEGOLAS (looks more like Haldir to me...) So Gimli takes off the hat and says "I'll just be Gimli then"

Then Haldir/Legolas disappears into thin air, and Gimli goes and sits between Gandalf and Merry, Pippin and Frodo. I go to climb up to sit with Sam, Aragorn and Gollum, who are eating Sandwiches. Aragorn yells at me to bring the ziplock bags with me. So I grab a box of ziplock bags that Merry, Pippin and Frodo had, and start to climb the hill, as I'm near the top I hand Aragorn the bags...they suddenly turn into no name bags. Aragorn also has no name Saranwrap and Aluminum foil beside him. I Look Aragorn in the eye and say "Tell me the truth Aragorn....When I handed you those bags, they were Ziplock, weren't they. Now they are just the cheap no name brand. I bet Ziplock paid a lot to get the ziplock brand in this movie. DIDN"T THEY ARAGORN" Aragorn nods, and I sit down satisfied with the answer.

Then this big grey boat goes by in the river (it's huge and shaped like a submarine, but above water) Suddenly it tips over and and this girl with blond hair and glasses and a pony tail falls off with her dog. (Gollum is no longer with us) Aragorn jumps into the river to save her, and brings her up out of the water. But the girl jumps back in to save her dog. Aragorn tries to tell her the dog is dead, but she won't listen. Aragorn jumps in after the girl again, but we see Aragorn float by us again without her looking dead himself. I jump in after Aragorn and discover millions of Orcs and Seaweed hiding in the River. Aragorn is nearby, and the water is really muddy. The Orcs Start to carry me away, but suddenly I am saved by Gollum who is carrying me under one arm and Aragorn under the other (we never find the girl). Aragorn thanks Gollum. Merry and Sam and Frodo and Gimli are cheering. Gandalf is concentrating on smoke rings he hasn't noticed anything. I look at Gollum suspiciously and ask what he was doing with all the orcs under water. He mumbles something, and now everyone is asking. He throws a fit and says "I WAS JUSSST USSING THEIR COMPUTER TO CHECK MY EEEE-MAILLL" We all laugh at him and grab an email in his hand that he had printed off. I read it "TO EBAY PERSON...HOW MUCH IS S&H ON THAT ONE RED POTATO" Now we are laughing more, even Gandalf "YOU BID ON EBAY...AND ON A POTATO AT THAT!!!! A HA HA HA!"

Gollum points at Sam and says "Yes, BUt I DIDN"T WANT THE SSSTUPID FAT HOBBIT TO KNOW! YOU GUYS ARE MEAN!"