View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 06:54 AM   #72
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
Why so anxious for us to give the wolves ideas, Phantom?
Because I'm the Cobbler! Mwu ha ha!

But seriously, I just want to know the lines that people are thinking along. It helps me get to know them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
Does it make more sense to set a different speed limit for every driver? Really?
Well maybe not for everyone, but they should at least have the decency to make a different one for me.

And Di- no filibuster? I never would've expected such an early stand on the issue from you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Di
Also, tp is a werewolf because it would amuse Fea to make him one.
Yeah, they always say that when I'm in one of Fea's games.

And guess what? It's never happened.

Just fyi, I was a WW in the last game I played. And in the game before that I was a Wizard. And it is possible that I requested specifically to be an Ordo in this village in hopes that it would cause the village to take up less of my time. Just food for thought.

Ah, Ka, quite right- I left the "s" off of that pronoun, didn't I? Won't happen again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
Once you're set, aint nothing getting through that head of yours.
Yeah, yeah... I know. But often times that is good, as it keeps me from being led astray.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
all he will do is that he will be stopping the votes from going the way that seems wrong for him.
Yes, Legate, that's exactly what a filibuster is. Stopping things from going a way that you don't think is favorable. So the fact that I would use a filibuster for its precise purpose hardly seems like news worth reporting.