View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 12:26 AM   #6
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
"Hi there, Rumil!" Estelyn waved. "I want to take a look at some of these greeting cards; want to join me? When we're done, we can head out to the lawn and party there - I'm never too sure about these Barrow doors staying open."

She stooped and saw a card with familiar handwriting - her own! Her eyebrows furrowed as she recognized a complaint she had written in weeks gone by:
Quote:
Hey, Beedubya! What's with the forum? I can't get in and neither can others. There must be something wrong, and you're the only one who can fix it.
That would never do! She couldn't leave that in there on this festive day, could she?! But all attempts to surreptitiously remove the card failed; it was stuck, and it looked like it wasn't the only one of its kind.

"You know what?" she said, turning to Rumil. "Pizza sounds great - let's head outside!"
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote