View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 04:20 PM   #172
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Well, that's a somewhat reductionist reading. She was reacting to your speculation and mine about a silent wolf among the non-voters, specifically my observation that there was no overt attempt to save Rune, and saying that Rune's packmate could still be among the early voters - which was a valid point.
Absolutely, and also she wasn't a Wolf, but was the Ranger. I accept that my interpretation was wrong, but still don't want the fact that I actually had one to be dismissed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Also, adding a disclaimer to your vote like you and Lalaith did isn't generally considered a sign of innocence. "I'm forced to vote this way for lack of anything better, but I don't really mean it." Easy for a wolf to hide behind that.
Stars, no, please don't declare me innocent for that! I see your point, but at the time her absence and (what I interpreted as) long posts saying nothing really did look more wolfish than Lalaith's posting to my eyes. I was a bit off-balance due to having my main suspects - Morsul and Sally, earlier in the day - taken very abruptly off the table when it was already 9pm on New Year's Eve.

~

From today's posters, I find you (Pitch) much less suspicious than Lalaith; while I've accused you both of misrepresenting me, your response holds together, while Lalaith also advanced the 'maybe the seer just didn't feel like winning' idea - and still hasn't named a suspect other than 'Huinesoron if the Seer dreamed of him'. Of the people who've posted today, I would lynch her over you (or obviously Sally).

But I'm really nervous about Boro's continued silence. Goofiness Day One, and then fading into the background after 'clearing' himself by claiming it was all a ploy? I don't like it.

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote