View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 10:00 PM   #114
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
"Poor, poor Olive," chuckled one of the two conspirators as they walked arm in arm down the snowy lane. "My heart just breaks for her!"

"I feel your pain," said the other with a straight face. "I couldn't bear to see her take the fall for our crime."

The two looked at each other with mournful expressions for a moment before bursting into laughter again. "That was fantastic," the first said. "I can't wait to do it again toMorrow."

"Now, now, don't get ahead of yourself," admonished the second. "After all, we still have toNight!"

"Mmm, and won't it be lovely? Now, I have this plan..." the two waltzed off into the darkness.

Meanwhile, as the moon rose and splashed its light through a window, it shone on not one, but two Christmastown inhabitants. The first lay curled up in a ball on the bed, the blanket pulled over his or her head. The only motion was the rise and fall of the blanket. The second sat on a chair nearby, staring intently at the door. There was no thought of sleep in this mind - only of ending this living nightmare.

The door banged open, the two murderers sauntered, laughing, into the room, the first person sat up in bed with a gasp, and the second stood and settled into a solid stance, all in close to the same instant.

"What are you doing here?" asked the first conspirator, shocked.

"To put a stop to this," the guardian said. "You will not kill again toNight."

"What's going on?" whimpered the person in the bed.

"Leave now, and never come back," ordered the guardian.

"Make us," said the second conspirator, smirking.

"Give us the dreamer," ordered the first.

"If you want this kill, come and claim it," the guardian said, confidently.

The two conspirators shifted uneasily. They suddenly noticed the sharp carving knife in the guardian's hand, and the torch he'd just shoved into the fire.

"You know," mumbled the first,

"On second thought," considered the second,

"Kill you later," they both said to the two Christmastowners, and fled the room, scrambling over each other as they went.

"Thank you so much," gasped the person in the bed. "But...who are you?"

"Never mind that," said the guardian. "They might try to kill again toNight. But I don't think they'd come back here." He hopped out an open window, running off into the Night to block the murderer's kills until Dawn.

Living

Sally - Little Cindy Lou Who
Shasta - Jack Frost
G55 - Rudolph
Coppermirror - The Ghost of Christmas Present
Steve - Valkotukka
Morsul - The Grinch
Nerwen - The Sugar Plum Fairy
Zil - Frosty
McCaber - Tiny Tim
Lommy - Paksu
Legate - Santa Claus