View Single Post
Old 03-09-2007, 08:11 AM   #50
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Brilliant post, Saucy! You gave Denimthor his motivation - and us a time limit, I guess! Now we will have to finish and wrap this RPG within the two weeks stipulated by Mssr. Fastbuck (love the Hobbit name!).

I need to reread it at leisure to appreciate the full extent of the parodic elements, but I would like to mention "curiouser and curiouser", "the large black boots favoured by the physicians of Mahrten" , and "his horse having been clamped", just for a start.

Oh, and obviously, the Proctor who likes to gamble is destined to become a running joke - maybe Kuru will expand on that later on...

I am pondering whether or not to include the temptations of the Squire and of Gravendil - it may be wise to leave a save for them, just in case, but perhaps it's not necessary to spell out every adventure of every character on every island, is it?
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'