View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 09:40 PM   #254
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
In her last post Durelin calls Kit opportunistic and says Nog and I are her next suspects, Nog more so than me. So then why did she vote for me? It’s truly puzzling!
Uh...cause that was yesterDay? And this is Today?

Quote:
So now she suspects Kit? I mean, not really, and she did say she was creepy before, but that looks to me like she’s trying to push people to suspect Kit (so they don’t suspect her?) more
That quote was in response to Nog's analyses of all the Loslote voters except Kitanna (as in he left her out).

Quote:
Yeah, and if you’re evil I’m going to feel like crap for (sort of) listening to you. I suspected Kit already but I’ll admit you did push me over the edge a bit. And now she’s turning it around.
I literally just said 'Kitanna is creepy,' and you have continually taken that as if I was gunning for her lynching at that time, using those 3 words.

Quote:
So he’s not agreeing with you here, at least not in an “I agree with Durelin” fashion. He happens to have the same opinion, yes, but he’s not parroting you.
I did not mean to suggest that. I was mostly wondering why he all of a sudden declared me rather innocent, and was actually rather annoyed by his reasons for it.

Quote:
she goes after or says she likes someone, then changes her mind on a whim it seems to go along with whatever she thinks will make her look....popular? Shiny? Innocent? Either way, she’s calculated and clever and still seems to be trying to avoid notice, even in who she suspects. I’m very worried by this pattern.
If I was calculated and clever I hope I wouldn't leave some pattern of flip-flopping behind me. As for the flip-flopping, is that really a sign of wolfishness? Maybe you could give me reasons why my flip-flopping looks good (as in, how my switches were opportunistic or made me look better), and then I might understand, but I doubt you have the time after that gargantuan post.

Quote:
I’m not sure if she meant to trail off or if I’m meant to be the end of ‘like Wilwa and....’. Care to explain, Durelin? Just so I understand your meaning clearly?
Yes, you finish the sentence.

Quote:
Other than that Nog seems too agreeable to her and she gets chummy (?) feeling from Izzy and Nerwen.
No, not what I meant. They feel similar to me, as in -- I get a similar feeling from them. Both calm but sensible, while also creep and detached and possibly careful wolveses lurking in the dark but the problem is I like them right now... Make any sense? Probably not.

(Edit: I honestly mean the part about not having time. I admire your dedication that you take the time to do those things, but...can't quite fathom it. )
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote