View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 09:34 AM   #442
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I don't necessarily feel like Boro dreamed of Rune either. He might be out of known wolves and just gave us his main unknown suspect.

Nobody else among the living is going for him either, so we would again make Boro stick out somewhat if we go for Rune, with our chances of hitting a wolf possibly being only so-so.

After being suspicious of Loslote yesterDay, he has backed off of her toDay, in #1073 even complimenting a point of hers. Did he dream of her and, to his own surprise, found her innocent?

We had a considerable amount of influence on the voting yesterDay, and with the wolves aware of that, I daresay they are not going to put any wolf-on-wolf stuff into their plusminuses.

Boro for Rune
Lommy for Eonwe, Ka, or Inzil
Greenie for Inzil
Inzil for Brinn
Rune for Inzil

We should trust Boro's suspicion at least so far as to not follow Rune's suggestion. I'm suspicious of Greenie in addition, so I really don't want to go for Inzil toDay.

Following Boro we can trust Lommy, so if we want to avoid picking Rune, then Eonwe or THE Ka could be options for us. The point Boro picked up from Loslote was against Ka, while he's backed off of Eonwe. We would take the focus off him until we get a clearer message, while still providing a meaningful vote.

I hope Boro gets to tell us about his close looks at Ka, Kath, and Greenie before we have to vote.

So what do you guys think about a vote for THE Ka at the moment?
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote