View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 01:08 PM   #547
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Why are we deciding who to vote in the middle of the night? Let's see who joins us, what they say, what Boro says if he's not that person (if he dies tonight he still gets another dream, right?) Certainly he singled Steve out in his last post like a dreamed wolf and that's good reason as things stand,but chill, folks.

Could be there's another dreamed wolf tomorrow. Could be our vote is likely to be disbelieved and we need to use reverse psychology. Could be Steve seer reveals and outs Boro as a very naughty boy. A lot can happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith View Post
Eh, I was just doing a bit of prepping. I've been wanting to off Steve for days and days
Eexactly. I mean it's good that we're coming into the Day with some starting idea. We have a "plan A" that we are, under ideal circumstances, going to change into some plan B.

But if no plan B happens and the Day turns out to be a mess, we have something to start from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
I was mulling the odds that Boro is a wolf trying to look like the Seer.
Been thinking that since it came up. But it's fine. If so, then there is still the real Seer.

The worst thing that can happen is that Rune was the Seer, Borowolf suspected him and tried to flush him out, and now we'll find him dead. But then we would also know Boro isn't the Seer...

Plus, there is the thing that whatever Boro is, he gave the impulse to start the Lhunawagon. If he's a Wolf, he may have bussed a packmate to make himself look good, but he still made a sacrifice - and a pretty big one. And even that won't protect him forever. So... I think we don't need to panic. Yet.

(But we should keep an eye on the numbers, the village will soon start getting smaller and smaller.)
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote