View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 01:51 AM   #236
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Loslote, I'm ready to believe you on your claim because it all does make sense, after seeing what went down at the very end of yesterDay. I guess we'll just have to see if anyone else makes the same claim. I doubt it, but in WW you never know.

Fea's role as cobbler isn't exactly the most desired result from a lynch since we'd rather be lynching wolves, but catching the cobbler on Day One isn't too shabby and certainly better than seeing an actual innocent get lynched. For one thing, I think if left alive, Fea could've made out to be quite dangerous as cobbler, so I'm rather relieved we've denied her the opportunity to wreak havoc on the village.

There should be a lot to discuss from yesterDay. The ending was rather interesting, as votes seemed to be all over the place in this frantic attempt to save Loslote. While it's possible one of the Lottie voters is a wolf, I think it's just as likely if not more that at least one of the players trying to save her from getting lynched is a wolf. Defending or trying to save an innocent is a classic werewolf move in the attempt to make themselves look good. The last minute bandwagon attempt against Greenie is something worth looking at. I'm not sure how it all started, but at first glance it does look like the type of bandwagon that would be easy for a wolf to jump on. It's certainly something I want to look into later.

It's really late now, so I'll check further into yesterDay's events come tomorrow. Although I should be doing my homework then, it's the weekend, which means I'll probably spend more time than I should playing WW and being lazy, and then end up pulling another all-nighter come Sunday night. I really ought to learn to discipline myself better.

EDIT: Oh wow, I actually x-posted. And I know I'm going to bed too late when the Finns show up saying good morning...