View Single Post
Old 12-08-2005, 08:51 PM   #201
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

I think I'll be able to post late tonight.

When I do, Mardil is going to choose a PT Cruiser and he's going to take off in the wrong direction- but for a reason. After a little stop, he'll turn around and head towards Mount Doom.

Mardil's detour will put him a bit behind everyone else, so if Alli gets stranded a bit later on like you say then Mardil will spot her. But I'm sure she won't particularly want a ride with him since she's mad at him- and he'll be frustrated with her to boot. So, I guess they'll have a big shouting match on the side of the Interstate.

We'll have to decide how it will end. Will Mardil decide it isn't worth the bother and leave Alli stranded, will they agree to travel together despite their mutual wrath, or will they reach an understanding and get along somewhat during the ride?

Is Sai going to tail me in her own vehicle? That would be better than carpooling, because someone would be there if something went wrong but we wouldn't have to give up any of our spare tires (if you carpool, you have to).

Oh, and did the reality tv people catch up to us overnight? Who will they follow at first- Mardil, Sai, or Alli?