View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 10:55 AM   #279
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Did Eomer the EW just put all his eggs into the same basket to risk for a final battle?
Quote:
Since I'm feeling we're so close to the end, I'm throwing caution a bit to the wind now. I am operating under the assumption that Boro was a wolf, and that makes Legate and Lalaith seem innocent to me. In this crazy game, I just want something simple to hold on to!
Or am I just getting paranoid?

Without a duel the evil side is pretty close to victory if they lynch a goodie toDay. They still need a successful Night kill, but with those they have prevailed thus far. And with both, they win.

Uhh... then again Eomer looks like someone who really cares about things (promising to look at a scenario where Boro is not a wolf - let's see if he does that and what are his thoughts on it) - but he's made to rethink things becasue of *drumroll* Nerwen's points!

Should one just surrender and admit being totally "out and cycling" (as the Swedish say)?
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote