View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015, 06:52 PM   #1848
Ivriniel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Ivriniel has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pervinca Took View Post
I did think of Annatar, and Frodo's answer regarding the orcs (and whether they eat and drink): 'the shadow that made them can only mock; it cannot make.'

Not as eloquently as Pitchwife, though.
Thanx Pervinca, I think that's perfectly put. You've added the last and missing pieced to the riddle really nicely.

Quote:
Could the disease be the unwholesomeness that Sauron brought to two different places when, after his fall, he took up residence there? Mirkwood, due to his proximity (in Dol Guldur - is that right - ie is it near Mirkwood?) and then in Mordor.
Right on. Disease means Sauronic 'pestilence'. Wherever that one (One) (pardon pun) walked, things withered, faded, failed, got warped, started sucking lifeforce outa things, and such. Real fun to have around, that Maia! hahahaha

The Noldor in Eregion missed it from 1200 to the disaster of 1590.

Quote:
(I'm not sure Mordor was particularly a health-spa before he went back there, though).
hahahahah He'd have made the chlorination stuff that smells into something that UNsmells hahahaha (Unlight, Ungoliant, 'un' etc), and UNkills germs or something like that!!!!! I know,

One Spa to Rule them All
One Spa to Filter them
One Spa to Wraith-ise those Germs
And in the Armpit Grow them!

hahahahah

Last edited by Ivriniel; 07-02-2015 at 07:01 PM.
Ivriniel is offline   Reply With Quote