View Single Post
Old 11-10-2006, 09:20 PM   #86
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
It was (and still is fairly) early in the Day, only one other person (Lommy)had posted...should I already have been set on someone as being a likely wolf? I wanted to get some sort of discussion going...and I see I have succeeded, though not exactly in the way that I intended.

That listing was as much to organize my thoughts as most anything else...and I actually wanted to maybe help others get some ideas.

Your reactions, Farael, as well as the others, are interesting.

I also realized how odd it is that Boro points out my "banter" with you as suspicious, and yet he had a bit of banter going there himself, with his "red shirts" and "keeping an eye on me." It was harmless character stuff, obviously, and my response to his "banter" was meant to be that, too. I don't know, it just seems a little contradictory (but then apparently I've been contradictory, too - would you like to point out how I have been, CoD).

It's perhaps even more interesting that you are so ready to try and distance yourself from me after Boro brought up, yet again, the "banter" that supposedly occurred between us. Then again, obviously there is plenty of reason to be suspicious of me.

But I think your reasoning behind your suspicions of me, CoD, Farael, and Boro, is really good, even though I am surprised that you went after my post like that.

Argh, I hate getting caught up in these things, and I hate defending myself. It makes me focus on myself and the louder ones, while I think the quieter ones need some more notice right now. I agree with Nogrod that those of you who are silent innocents need to speak up... I feel at such a loss right now.

A quick look at yesterday's voting:

Lommy --> CoD (CoD1)
Gurthang --> Anguirel (CoD1, Ang1)
Rune --> Volo (CoD1, Ang1, Volo1)
Volo --> CoD (CoD2, Ang1, Volo1)
Anguirel --> Diamond (CoD2, Ang1, Volo1, Di1)
Boromir --> Farael (CoD2, Ang1, Volo1, Di1, Farael1)
CoD --> Lommy (CoD2, Ang1, Volo1, Di1, Farael1, Lommy1)
Rikae --> CoD (CoD3, Ang1, Volo1, Di1, Farael1, Lommy1)
Diamond --> Anguirel (CoD3, Ang2, Volo1, Di1, Farael1, Lommy1)
Durelin --> Anguirel (CoD3, Ang3, Volo1, Di1, Farael1, Lommy1)
Nogrod --> Anguirel (CoD3, Ang4, Volo1, Di1, Farael1, Lommy1)
Valier --> Diamond (CoD3, Ang4, Volo1, Di2, Farael1, Lommy1)

Whoa...Naria didn't vote yesterday. And to think we were just waiting for Farael!

I really need to take a look at her posts...

If we go with Boro's suggestion banter or "playfulness" occurs between wolves, or maybe they employ it to lighten people's views of them, which I find an interesting suggestion...well, I'd say Naria fits that rather well, if you look at her playfulness with...who but Farael (again). Rune continues this a little bit. And Naria's next post contributes nothing, as she only remarks that she thinks "there would have been a bit more chit chat since my last post."

In her next post she does contribute, to start everyone off on the CoD campaign. She had some interesting points, and perhaps she was just testing the waters...but it certainly got us all focused on the arrogant nobleman (which he seemed to almost enjoy).

Then we heard no more from her...I don't like how that feels, though she might have a perfectly innocent reason for not being here.

Ugh, I have a feeling this post is way too long...I'm going to stop there with the brainstorming. I hope we hear from some of the quieter ones (like the ones that I just can't even find much to talk about: Gurthang, Rune, Volo, Valier...agh, four of them! Not good.), and right now, I especially want to hear from Naria again.
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote