View Single Post
Old 11-11-2006, 11:42 AM   #97
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
The CoD/Ang voters were:

Lommy
Gurthang
Volo
Diamond
Durelin
Nogrod

I have a good feeling about Diamond and Nogrod as far as today goes so I don't think there wolves.

I agree with Ang in that if Lommy was a wolf she made a very safe wolve vote. However, the vast majority of the time a wolf doesn't vote first, they like to wait around and see what the village is thinking a bit before they choose. Also, what Lommy's said today makes her look innocent to me. Her reasoning against Gurthang is something I've been considering recently (which I'll get to in a moment).

Volo just scares me because of his inactivity and his few confusing posts with some type of foreign language (German?). He could be the cobbler, but I don't have enough to go off of, besides the fact that he was confusing, and still is baffling me.

Leaving Gurthang and Durelin. Now while the first vote of the game typically isn't a wolf, other early votes could be, and personally I think Gurthang's vote is a safer one for a wolf to make than Lommy's vote. At the time Gurthang voted for Ang, I don't think his death was certain (and voting for Ang on Day 1 would be safe for a wolf, as one may not anticipate Ang to be a Day 1 lynch). In fact, it doesn't seem to like Ang's was a lynch candidate until Durelin and Diamond thought he was acting strange. Also, with what Lommy brought up about Gurthang today, he seems to be following along with the Durelin crew here. Which would be another safe place for a wolf.

Of those that voted for Ang, Gurthang and Durelin look the most suspicious. Gurthang's was a safe vote for a wolf, early on, not anticipating Ang to get lynched and just throwing out some reasoning behind it. Durelin got the vote tied...which I find more wolfish than breaking the vote (as Nogrod did). Breaking the tie is a tough position for a wolf or an innocent, and right now Nogrod doesn't seem to be a wolf. Tying the vote between two though, and forcing someone else to make a tough decision is a much more suspicious move.

So, my vote shall have to be coming soon for either Durelin or Gurthang.

Edit: X-posted with Valier