View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 08:11 AM   #21
Cailín
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Cailín has just left Hobbiton.
Name: here it is Cailín, but I use various names. Even in daily life.

Quest: to save the world, one day.

Favourite colour: anything red, pink or purplish.

Most beloved Tolkien character: Bilbo and Faramir

Least beloved Tolkien character: I can’t stand Tom Bombadil for some reason.

Worst habit: Falling in and out of love in a matter of seconds. Also, consuming alcohol whenever bored.

Best habit: Always sitting and walking up straight. That’s what ballet does to you.

Unlikeliest celebrity crush: Mr. Darcy!

Weirdest hobby: Werewolves, but on the Downs that’s not really a strange hobby at all. So it’s probably shocking other people.

Best place in Middle Earth: Gondor. Though with all the interesting things the Downers sent there, Mordor might be nice as well.

Best place outside of Middle Earth: I have too many places I love. Dublin, Dingle (also Ireland), London, Barcelona, New York, Athens, Rome, the Blue Ridge Mountains (VA) in fall, Vienna in winter, the Vondelpark (Amsterdam) in summer, Snowdonia (Wales) in spring. And home, of course.

Most embarrassing moment: I repress such memories. I’m easily embarrassed.

Most daring moment: Running through the snow naked? Swimming in the North Sea in March? And since I’m rather shy, every time I start a conversation with someone I have never met before, I feel very daring.

Favourite "LotR" actor: Miranda Otto, Viggo Mortensen, Lawrence Makoare (he's a very kind person, really ^^)

Least favourite "LotR" actor: hard to say.

Theme song: Though I have no idea why, it has always been Lucky by Bif Naked

Style guru: Most of the time myself.

Most crucial accessory: the two rings I always wear.. I need something to twirl around when nervous.

Greatest weakness: having an IQ of merely 63, according to latest test results.

Greatest strength: being top of my year, doing two full-time studies simultaneously, being able to read most Indo European languages and accidentally getting into Berkeley, California despite having an IQ of 63.

Favourite place to visit on the Downs: Middle Earth Mirth

Best Downer Buddy: I have no buddies. Nobody likes me *wails*

Parting shot: You shouldn’t shoot things. It’s bad manners.
Cailín is offline   Reply With Quote