View Single Post
Old 03-16-2006, 11:46 AM   #58
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots

Things don't seem to be moving very quickly here.

I'm afraid that I am not comfortable in casting any votes right now, and I suspect other people may be having this problem.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure I'll be back before the deadline. This places me in something of a quandary. Nogrod is the only player that has given me any particular reason to vote for them. However, I think there is a strong possibility that Nogrod is innocent. I am also uncomfortable that a certain lynch-mob mentality seems to be developing around Nogrod. Should Nogrod be lynched, we will only determine if he is a wolf. If he is, well and good. If he isn't, not so good and we still won't know the quality of the theory regarding quiet players.

There is this growing spat with mormegil to ponder as well. I've heard tell of villages being done in by such squabbling because the rest of the village doesn't want to deal with the issue.

I guess no amount of humming and hawing by me is going to improve this situation so I'll go ahead and cast a vote for...

++ Nogrod

...but if I come back in time I may change it because I'm not comfortable with this.