View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 11:44 AM   #91
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Ok, so I guess it's time to start focusing on individuals and take a moment away from the discussion on game mechanics. Only a little over two hours to go.

I'm not seeing anything abundantly suspicious in anyone yet, but there are a few red flags here and there. My thoughts currently:

Skip: I really don't like his suggestion about the hunter revealing. Having a known innocent isn't all that useful right now, at least not compared to how it could be in a few more days. Also not a fan of his vote, but really Day 1 votes kinda always suck.

Lottie: her list is very non-confrontational (best word I can think of to describe it) appears helpful but really nothing majorly negative about anyone. But, she's doing this from work as I am, and probably doesn't have the freedom that I do to contribute more substance.

Gil-Galad: talking way more than I ever remember him talking in WW, but to be fair I probably am too. I have agreed with a lot of what he's said, so I don't know, iffy here.

Mac: seems very nervous about the potential of having a cobbler, don't really get that, frankly they aren't that huge of a threat, certainly not compared to an extra night kill.

Lommy: seems to think this game is "too easy", which I don't really see right now, likely losing 2 people a night and therefore increasing our chances of losing gifteds and our numbers dwindling quickly, is not what I would call easy. And that was in stark contrast to what she previously said about our bad odds.

I feel pretty good about Boro, Rikae, Kit and Nerwen. Everyone else I am neutral about at the moment.

So my vote? Will wait a while longer, should be able to stick around close to DL, not getting much work done anyway, and I'd like more to go on.

note: had a tough time posting this, my work computer seems to not like the Downs, maybe it's trying to tell me to get back to work, haha, but if I don't come back it's because my computer won't let me, hopefully that doesn't happen!