View Single Post
Old 07-28-2007, 10:51 AM   #404
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I've set it up so that Tharonwë is so obsessed with "this opacity in the girl's brain" that he forgets about Bella and Leafa and everything else. Not sure how realistic that is, but I hope it came off.

The opacity is, to my mind, a blockage that is there separating this young personality from Angela and all of her memories. Maybe this blockage will remain that way, maybe it will be broken through. Perhaps Tharonwë's curiosity will get the better of him and he will choose to break the girl's mind to find out what it is, and to his horror he discovers that this little girl is suddenly talking with the knowledge and wisdom of a young lady from the 21st century! Now that would be fun... but we don't want to get ahead of ourselves......

So anyway, the two former captives can be found by the men. And if Celuien's hectic schedule ever gives her a break, she can have Sathryd heal up Mellonin, and Firefoot can have Rugh confront Saethryd on her cruel means of survival. Hmmm.... that could be interesting....