View Single Post
Old 04-09-2006, 03:06 PM   #202
JennyHallu
The Pearl, The Lily Maid

Location: In my luxury Barrow, snuggled up in a pile of satin pillows, eating fresh fruit.
JennyHallu has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to JennyHallu Send a message via AIM to JennyHallu Send a message via MSN to JennyHallu Send a message via Yahoo to JennyHallu
Linduial smiled at the girl's father. "I did not mean to express a complaint, goodman," she continued, aware of little Lčođern's eyes imploring her to get her out of trouble. "Your daughter is a wonderful child, and I am sure she shall be well-loved here."

Garstan's face relaxed, and he dropped a kiss on his daughter's forehead before dropping her back on the ground. Lčođern ran the few steps toward Lin, and gave her a quick hug (mostly around the knees) which Lin returned before the girl ran off to join her brother in exploring their new home. Lin smiled at the man watching the two run off with love in his eyes. "I am Linduial, daughter of Lord Farlen of Dol Amroth. My father's steward and I traveled here to visit my cousin. Please, I am a guest here like yourself, but might I show you to an empty room or two?" Lin gestured toward the rubble with a wry smile. "I am afraid Lord Eodwine and Lady Saeryn are busy at the moment, but I'm sure they won't mind if we recquisition a couple of rooms on the ground floor. Almost no one is down there at the moment."

She led the man towards the building, waving him away from his luggage. "Garwine can help you get that later." She paused suddenly, then turned to him with an amused smile. "You daughter charmed me so, sir, that I have not yet asked your own name."