View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 04:21 AM   #12
Findegil
King's Writer

Findegil is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
EPE-EX-01: Agreed.

EPE-EX-0: Agreed as well. I would rather call that a minimal change for reasons of gramatical awakwardness.

{Solosimpi}[Teleri] is a general change and was therefore not dokumented in this place in detail.

Baout Ossė teaching the Teleri about ship building: We here that albeit Cķrdan thought otherwise his craft was by no means developed far enough to yield a ship fit for the crossing of Belegaer. And I would say this he is reported to be the most skilled in that craft that his was true for the Teleri upon Tol Eressea as well. So the help of Ossė was needed.

Quote:
Since Celeborn and Elmo don't play into the narrative of the Quenta itself (as far as I know), I think it would be awkward to introduce them here. Introducing him in "Of Galadriel and Celeborn" makes more sense to me.
I agree in this point with gandalf85. If we would take Celeborn as grandson of Olwė and as a companion of Galadriel on her lonely bost trip to Beleriand, ten we should introduce him some where here, but since we can't us that story, because Celeborn is a Sinda, we should not introduce him here.

Respectfully
Findegil
Findegil is offline   Reply With Quote