View Single Post
Old 05-29-2017, 04:58 AM   #6
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Definitely NOT in, as my internet will only reliably last until this Thursday. But I have a suggestion about the Visitors. If they return as ghosts, they would be able to communicate the same way they used to (thread, and PM for wolves), but will not add to the numbers of the living on either side and won't screw up the count dramatically.

Can other gifteds become Visitors? What about the Evil Wizard? Or, for that matter, the Good Wizard himself?

Can the Evil Wizard kill people if he has no Wolves? (If Phantom was the EW, I think he would procrastinate on making wolves and watch the village lynch each other, if he could do the kills himself. But maybe not)

After a Duel, do both Wizards stay in the Dead Thread? Can the GW continue to scry people?