View Single Post
Old 05-03-2020, 02:54 PM   #5100
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Son of Bjarne View Post
Out of general curiosity, how do you guys keep track of what goes on in a game?

Do you use any sort of tools for keeping track or organizing your thoughts?

I am normally very bad at remembering what has transpired, and scrolling/reading through the thread is incredible time consuming. I have been toying with the idea of using a spreadsheet of sorts, but I cannot wrap my head around a good way of setting this up.
Yes it does get to be pretty difficult to keep track of all the posts, especially in larger games. Reading everything is daunting.

I, for the most part, just keep track of who voted for who, in what order and write down the post number they voted as a reference. If something stood out unusual/odd scrolling through a thread of a bunch of posts is time consuming and frustrating. The best tool for me is on the main forum page, click replies to bring a window of how many posts each person made in the thread. And I click on their number if I wanted to read through and find the replies from a specific person. I use that a lot when playing in a game.