View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 12:10 PM   #1109
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Phantom, whatever you're up to, you don't sound like you're trying to help the village here. If you really think you've spotted Hades, then why don't you just point to the post in question, instead of making the other players jump through hoops for you? (No, I don't know who you think it is, either.)
No, he's being a real snob about it. I don't know if that's just him, or if he doesn't care if we win or not.

Quote:
Seriously: why, if I were Persephone, would Greenie think Mac of all people was Hades? He tried to lynch me on Day One. Is Greenie supposed to have thought that was all an act, and he was somehow sending me lover-hints in the middle of it? Tell you what, it looked pretty sincere from where I am.
Nerwen, you may not want us to think your Persephone, because if we get that idea out of our heads, p'raps we won't find Hades and if we don't, then your lover group might just win.

On the other hand, Phantom might be Persephone, Nerwen could be Hades, and then where we be? I like that idea, however unlikely it is. Mwahahaha.

-- Foley