View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 04:22 PM   #106
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Well, if the wolves thought Agan was the Seer and had dreamed Inzil, they either consider her completely dishonourable or didn't read the thread very carefully. Agan only found out the game had started two hours before deadline yesterDay, so unless she lied about that, there's no way she could have dreamed anybody. Mind you, they might still have thought she was the Seer on some other grounds, but as to what those might be, I've no idea. Or else they just figured that her voting mistake would make her look very innocent and decided to be rid of her for that reason? Then again, targeting anyone but a potential Seer doesn't really make sense at this stage so I don't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzil
Where did the Legate-wagon come from, anyway? I knew my vote would get me some of my own, but I was surprised to see he got lynched.
Although I'm pretty certain there's a wolf who voted me, odds are there's at least one who went for Legate. It narrows the possibilities at least that one on each bandwagon is gone.
I'm not sure it can be called a wagon, to be honest. I mean - three people voting for Legate, one because Legate voted him, another because of an argument now proven to be completely wrong, and the third because she preferred playing with Inzil to playing with Legate. (Sorry to phrase it so bluntly but I seriously dislike the "I like playing with this guy so I'm not going to vote for him" -argument, even on a Day 1. I was prepared to argue about it with Agan toDay but obviously can't now. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzil
Mac not taking the bait and attacking me, instead casting an easy vote for Shasta does not help him.
So you voted for Mac to bait him? Was that it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
This looks like she's trying to explain it away, to me. She mentions a reason he's suspicious, but only labels it "confusing" and suggests a typo.
Incorrect. I said Inzil was being inconsistent (suspecting McCaber but voting for Mac), but that doesn't necessarily equal suspicious. If you have a suggestion as to what an evil Inzil would accomplish by that, please tell me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilwa
Also, it took me way too long to figure out who Algae was supposed to be. Any reason Greenie isn't an acceptable nickname anymore, or was it all a plot to mess with my mind?
Greenie is fine, Agan just got the idea somewhere and is determined to use it, but she's more or less the only one who does.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
I refuse to call her algae on the grounds that algae is gross and slimy and Greenie is neither one of these things
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green
I have a feeling that a guilty Mac would be more involved, would more actively try to steer the conversation (or else cause chaos like he did last time he was evil).
An axe through the neck cures one of such behavior. This game I'll be all fluffy and agreeable!
Err... Mac? Are you in fact telling us how your wolf tactics this game are going to be smoother than last time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
This was in reply to LG's point against Legate (don't want to quote the whole thing). I noticed this, too: a tiny point against Legate, blown up by a whole lot. Sure, it was day one and there was preciously little else to go on, but still. Odd.
Blown up by a whole lot mostly because I struggled to phrase what I had in mind and didn't manage to do it in a more concise manner.

EDIT: x-ed with Rikae
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote