Thread: All About You
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2002, 01:36 PM   #3
Starbreeze
Ghost of a Smile

Starbreeze has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Starbreeze
Silmaril

Name (that you go by): Starbreeze (or Oi)
Future Aspirations: Science Teacher (I know I'm mad!) and published author
Goal in life: Publish a book, help people, make a difference.
Short term goals: pass my exams
Passion: music, nature, the weather, writing, reading
Hobbies: writing, reading, litening, to/playing music, singing, making web sites
Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): being different, standing out in the crowd, being kind, being crazy, dreesing up as an elf and walking around my home town for a day.

Fave book: Almost any fantasy
Fave movie: LotR or Gladiator
Fave sport: Squash or swimming
Fave store: Asda (Wal-Mart)
Fave music: any musical soundtrack, celtic, enya, adiemus, choral, classical, 60's and 70' pop/rock

What you can't stand: smokers, drinkers, drug addicts, people who are openly horrible to others, people who discriminate against the blind/disabled/etc
What you plain dislike: all of the above
Who you admire: The Barrow-wight for making this site
What you most love to do: camping, and relaxing with good music playing
Your self-confessed flaws: too serious, bossy, i don't know when to stop talking
What intrigues/fascinates you: the world, the spirit, people, the meaning of life, death, nature, magic, other worlds, history
What scares you: rollercoasters, ghosts
Quotation to live by: If in doubt, do without or If life gives you lemons, make lemonade

Additional comments: There is so much I want to do in life, and so many people I want to help, but I know that what ever I do, I'll only be one piece of the jigsaw, and without the help and hinderence of others, I will only make small ripples on the pond of life.

There, thats me done, I can't wait to see what other people write!

To write is to make dreams, to make dreams is to awaken the fantasy of the mind, to awaken the mind is to be a master.
Starbreeze is offline   Reply With Quote