View Single Post
Old 06-01-2002, 01:17 AM   #30
Orald
Shadow of Malice

Orald has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Orald Send a message via Yahoo to Orald
Sting

Name: Orald, MacGyver.
Age: As old as the the youngest subatomic particle that helps make me up. I assume that is at least a couple billion years. Or you could say I am 20
Future Aspirations: To become a contract killer or a spy type guy [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Goal in Life: to do something great for people to remember me by
Short Term Goals: have fun this summer.
Passion: i am passionate about nothing.
Famous For: nothing

Favorite Book: i haven't read enough to make an accurate judgment, but Silmarillion
Favorite Movie: again, haven't seen enough, but I will go with the Matrix seeing as my mind is blank.
Favorite Sport: Football a la Americana, Swimming
Favorite Store: American Outfitters, Gap
Favorite Music: just about any rock

What I Can't Stand: not sure
What I Plain Dislike: plenty of things
Who I admire: Mithadan, Sharku, a million others, and of course Kate [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]. My best friend Mike.
What I Love to do the Most: sleep
Flaws: Sleep way too much. I am horrible at grammar. Become bored too easily. Careless. At times ambivalent to just about everything. Being right is more important than being fair or understanding someone. The list goes on...
What Intrigues Me: Human Nature, genealogy, genetics, sociology, history, geography, geology, religion and every other science just about.
What Scares Me: Lots of things. But basically growing old and never doing anything worth while, then looking back filled with regrets of the so called life I lived.
Quotation to Live by: See my signature
Orald is offline   Reply With Quote