View Single Post
Old 12-21-2003, 01:16 PM   #30
Luthien_ Tinuviel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Luthien_ Tinuviel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Luthien_ Tinuviel Send a message via MSN to Luthien_ Tinuviel
Sting

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> (Was I the only one who thought it was suicidally rash to be walking DOWN those stairs upright. Turning around and crawling down feet-first would seem a lot more instinctual to me).<BR> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Me too. I think that was more than a little dangerous. But as to being suicidally rash... it's not unlikely, indeed it's rather likely. Perhaps not so likely as after Shelob's Lair, but still. Like in the Choices of Master Samwise (one of my favorite chapters).... you most likely know the part I'm talking about. I hope they expand on that in the EE, but somehow I doubt it.<P>As much as Sean <B>is</B> Sam (to the point that I basically see him as my Sam, the one in my version of LOTR that I see when I read the books, and I'm perfectly fine with that, especially since he looks so much like Sam anyway), do you think he feels like it? Would he have absorbed the character to the extent that he just walks around feeling Samwise-y? It seems like it, but maybe he was sort of that way already.

You know what? I love Mip.
Luthien_ Tinuviel is offline   Reply With Quote