View Single Post
Old 10-29-2016, 01:51 PM   #117
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Be not bereaved, dear one, all is not yet lost! Is not the sky the bluest we've seen in weeks? Is not your own flowerbed responding to the sunlight - look there, how the colors dance! All will yet be well, if you just keep looking on the bright side.

(No, this isn't a bardic hint or anything like that. It's just... I mean, it's Nerwen. )

In other news, I apologize for my absence. I'm afraid I won't be around much today - Saturday is the busiest day of the week for me. As such, I'm going to vote for my representative fairly early, probably in the next hour or two. It's likely to be for Lottie or my moon and stars, given the obvious. I'll follow along as I can, though.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV

Last edited by Shastanis Althreduin; 10-29-2016 at 01:53 PM. Reason: X'd with Nerwen x1 and Legate (phone wanted to type "Legster", haha)
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote