View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 11:30 PM   #4266
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Oh how ironic it is that the one time I cannot join a WW game I end up cooped up in my apartment with all the time in the world (and feeling quite bored), and then as soon as the game ends I have a job and a life again. Though at least a job isn't as stressful as worrying about school..

I kind of wanted to wait and mod the game after next mainly because it's been three weeks since I actually played and I'm feeling a bit out of sync. But then again it seems a lot of players are willing to join now and won't be able to in July (when my game would probably start). And I'd much rather have a big game than small. So maybe it'd be better to do it now than later since I won't be able to in August and it'd be easier for me to do a game in the summer as opposed to the fall when I'll have schoolwork to worry about.

Hmm...if no one else is anxious to mod, I suppose I can do it. I have an idea in mind, but I'd still need at least the weekend to prepare since I wasn't expecting to mod so soon.