Thread: All About You
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2002, 03:07 PM   #8
Joy
Spirit of a Warrior

Joy has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Name (that you go by): Joy
Occupation: Anything computers, I own my own company. Part time Tutor.
Future Aspirations: To be the largest ISP in my area [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img], but seriously, to be the best person I can be. To help point others in the right direction and minister God's love to all that I meet.
Goal in life: see above
Short term goals: To get through with this one web design project. Oh, and to lose 50lbs! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Passion: Studying the Bible, ministering to people that are hurting, helping people with whatever problems they have.
Hobbies: Reading, Riting, Rithmatic [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I've always wanted to say that! I love writing, it gives me a sense of accomplishment. I read almost everything that I get my hands on. Not much else, except for staying on this message board.
Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): I am a great cook. I can cook just about anything. I am a great listening ear for all my friends and protegees.

Fave book: Any thing by Randy Alcorn, Frank Peretti, and Tolkien
Fave movie: Braveheart, Count of Monte Cristo, LotR
Fave sport: gymnastics (can't do it), swimming, and baseball - only if the Braves are winning.
Fave store: Books-A-Million, Wal-Mart, Sears
Fave music: ALmost anything except Rap and Hip-Hop. I perfer Contempory Praise and Worship like Hillsongs and Matt Redman.

What you can't stand: Busybodies, Showoffs, Stubborness, People who make fun of others because they are different, drugs and drug abusers.
What you plain dislike: Supugeti ga dai karai desu- I hate spagetti. That was one of the first things that I learned in Japanese.
Who you admire: My networking professor. She was the first woman engineer at GM, one of the head programmers at IBM. She overcame many problems in her personal life and overcame cancer 2x's.
What you most love to do: Help people, sing, dance, drama, and write.
Your self-confessed flaws: procrastination! See, I'm sitting here rather than finish up that project!
What intrigues/fascinates you: Languages, The Human Body, nature, the universe.. Ahh, the overheavens and the Sundering Seas - sound a bit like Pippin
What scares you: Not much.. I guess snakes and scorpions.
Quotation to live by: When you can't see God's hand, trust His heart. - My mentor and friend.

Additional comments: Live life to it's fullest, tomorrow may not come!

[ May 30, 2002: Message edited by: Joy ]

As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God. My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God?
Joy is offline   Reply With Quote