Thread: Your lotr dream
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2003, 03:50 PM   #79
dragoneyes
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

dragoneyes has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I had quite a disturbing dream the other night.

It all started when the Fat Controller (from Thomas the Tank Engine) in a tweed suit, Saucepan man without the saucepans, Aragorn, Merry, Pippin, Fatty and I were running through the woods. We were running from death (a good thing to be running from) more of a skeleton in black robes but he was quite scary.

We ran into a convenient log cabin, with wallpaper and furniture like the 30's. Somehow, death caught up with up us and touched fatty, who turned to dust and all that was left of him was a skeleton. The fat controller, saucepan man and Aragorn all went to cook dinner, while Merry, Pippin and I were chased into a room by death. We shut the door oh him but that didn't work because he turned to a black smoke and floated under the door.

Unfortunately, I can't remember how we got out of that one because the next thing I remember is sitting down to dinner. Saucepan had the great idea of showing death that we're not afraid of him by eating Fatty. Now I hate touching skeletons and death things, I can't even squash a fly so when a hobbit skull (looked strangely like a cow skull to me) was set down on the table infront of me it was really horrible. I looked around at everyone else and they all had skulls aswell (just how many heads did Fatty have?). I poked my skull and some of it turned to dust, at which I jumped up and screamed but someone sat me back down, telling me I had to eat it.

I picked up the jaw off this skull and put it in my mouth and began to chew it. I became quite hysterical and desparately asked everyone for a drink. Evertone was trying to get me to calm down and I just yelled at them to get me a drink. Then I woke up with a strangely dry mouth and sore throat.