View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 05:05 PM   #23
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
White-Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
So think of a detective.... How does one get to start making conclusions? Well, when there is data to build the deductions on. And are there any right now? No.
Not a lot to go on, my dear cosmologist, no. Thus far, everyone seems a bit cagey as if afraid to put a foot (or a fin ... or even a paw perhaps) wrong. But there are a few things that have caught my attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife
Surely you must be aware, Mr Sauce, that in this town scales and webbed fingers are a mark of respectable descent, and fishy is actually a synonym for 'trustworthy'? Or do you prefer fur and claws?
I am also aware that scales and webbed hands may hide fur and claws. A perfect disguise, surely, in a village such as this. And yet you seem rather eager to defend Inzil and accuse me, Pitchwife. Did I perhaps hit a raw nerve in my random burblings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larien Shadow
Interesting SPM to say that toDay we should all play our parts. At the moment I'm going to assume you mean as a village to try to get the wolves, which we all want to do.
What else would I mean? And what a strange comment. I am not quite sure what to make of it, but I will be keeping an eye on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Green
As for what comes to taking or not taking kindly to people who are quiet, well, we're back to the traditional loud-quiet debate, and I stand where I always do: different people play with different styles, and I know of no one who would have the authority to define what is enough contribution and what isn't.
Just to be clear. I was not suggesting that we should lynch people for their playing style. I was (and am) saying that I will have no patience for those who look like they are trying to lay low to avoid attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzil
There is a difference between adhering to a particular style, and being a non-entity that slips quietly through the cracks.
Quite so. And its the latter types that I will have no truck with.