View Single Post
Old 03-09-2003, 10:01 PM   #18
Sadbh
Haunting Spirit

Sadbh has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Feaelena's head throbbed disconcertingly as she was woken by Celebrian. Her memory of events prior to her waking were dim and her throat was parched, lip soar from where she had bitten it earlier. Finally, she was in earnest called from her sleeping and full awakeness hit her. "Feaelena, are you all right?"

"Lady I am well, though in pain. Where...?" A short conversation ensued the discourse tired and the voices weary. Suddenly, Celebrian gave a short gasp, whispering ,"Elrond." Fealelena sat up and leaned forward, shoulder aching dully from being pressed against the stone floor. "My lady, are you alright?" Celebrian shook her head and mumbled a reply.

"It was nothing, just a delusion brought on my captivity." They exchanged a few more words, when Celebrian sighed that they should rest. Feaelena nodded silently in agreement and with a shift of her cold body, she lay back down. She felt exhausted, yet a nagging sense of ignorance would not let her sleep.

She closed her eyes and worried her lip, trying to recall the events before she had been woken by Celebrian. She remembered the journey to Lothlorien, the sword hilt that had come crashing down onto her crown, and then a dark haze. Where had her father been?

She shifted on the stone floor, the cold, damp surface pressed against her cheek. Sleep was slowly reclaiming her senses, and with a final turn of her neck, she succumbed to a painful, dream-riddled sleep.

[ March 09, 2003: Message edited by: Sadbh ]