View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 04:31 PM   #196
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Toward the end of YesterDay I was desperately looking around, trying to find someone who looked worse than Mac. Every time we've played together we've tended to focus on one another for some reason. As the votes for me mounted, I did what I could to save myself. Mac's reactions as it looked as though it would be him to go actually make him look a bit better to me toDay.
I possibly should have mentioned this already, but each weekDay the DL arrives in the middle of my work day, so my activity in the hours leading up to it may be sporadic. That said, I'm still trying to read and ruminate as much as possible.
I'm glad we have this 'do over'. More posts to look at, and more appearances from the submarines (hopefully).
My issue with Mac had mostly to do with what I saw as an exaggeration of my part in the Boro-versy. Honestly, what Boro said wasn't a terribly big deal to me, and Mac seemed to be saying I was jumping on Boro and trying to make him look bad. I hardly responded to Boro at all, and I felt it was Mac who was trying to blow that up into a case against me.