View Single Post
Old 07-06-2004, 05:36 PM   #398
mark12_30
Stormdancer of Doom

Location: Elvish singing is not a thing to miss, in June under the stars
mark12_30 has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to mark12_30 Send a message via Yahoo to mark12_30
Edited! Thanks for the nudge.

Anybody seen Orual? Ravion is on the spot... and we can't afford to stall out any more. I'll give it this evening, and then I'll put in a deletable placeholder.

In the meantime:

Amroth is dreaming intensely again, which means feverish & weakened by it all. Anyone on the Rohan team, feel free to have Amroth mutter/ speak in his sleep. After he's spent the night diving into his nightmares, he'll need attention of some sort from Erebemlin &/or Taitheneb. The two elf-warriors can start encountering the Swamp-Elf's interference, if you so desire; otherwise I'll write up an Amroth post to handle it.

When that happens, they saddle up and charge south to find Tharonwe (Swampy.) ((0_0)) We need to be careful NOT to kill him, but to take him hostage.

Hoping to get himself off the hook, Tharonwe lets on that there is a sickly, red-haired man out there who knows of Nimrodel. They take him captive anyway. (Pretty unusual behavior among elves, no?)

Any questions, fire away. I'm sick so I'll be in bed early, but post 'em and I'll check tomorrow AM if I don't end up getting up at midnight >_<

After I do the dishes I'll come back and figure out what date Ravion's group is on, so we can choreograph bringing the two groups together.

lmp, feel free to continue writing for Tharonwe if you would like?

Immy, Mellonin would appreciate more support from Gwyll. She'll probably slug Aeron if he doesn't change his tune though.