View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 07:55 PM   #126
Mnemosyne
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Mnemosyne Send a message via Yahoo to Mnemosyne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansy
I was trying to do my part on creating useful discussion - I didn't want to be misinterpeted as the cobbler or wild theorizer or whatever.
All right, though I'm not sure how much use the discussion itself had--no offense or anything. Probably more the fact that it occurred than anything else, and now people's reactions to it; and to those who, knowing how WW is played on the 'Downs and what's legal and what isn't, still went along with it.

I'll back off... for now. I just have to be wary of how you use your n00b status because I might be doing the same thing.

On other notes, Nog is being ridiculously (by which I mean nothing but good) helpful, which means I'll funnel him into the same category as phantom. I definitely will not be voting for either of these toDay, but if they're still around after a couple of Nights I'll get really suspicious.

Still unsure of whom I'm actually going to vote--even though I've lurked these games for aeons I've never gotten good at Wolf-sniffing, and coupled with the fact that this is Day One it means that I'm highly likely to miss, or even worse, vote Gifted!